Practitioners who are close to completing their residency or fellowship often have many questions about their first employment contract and the various clauses within it. I regularly provide educational seminars to residents and fellows at metropolitan hospitals in numerous specialty departments about what to expect when interviewing for that first job and what will be included in the written agreement. Continue reading
- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- First Job? Protect Your Career By Asking the Right Questions
- Tele-Health and Compliance: Important Considerations You Need to Consider
- Ready to Buy a Practice? 3 Guidelines for Practitioners
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??