- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Upcoming Seminar: The Ethics of Networking for Law Professionals
- Can “Employed” Practitioners Protect Their Ideas & Inventions?
- Reflections on the 9-Year Anniversary of My Practice
- Practitioners: Define and Clarify Your Outside Activity Limitations
- First Job? Protect Your Career By Asking the Right Questions
Author Archives: rodinlegal
Technology is prominent in all aspects of our society—and this is true in the healthcare field as well. The majority of healthcare practices are already paperless, which includes not only medical charts but also digital x-rays and the mandated electronic … Continue reading
What is a healthcare management service organization? Also referred to as an MSO, this type of organization generally provides practice management and administrative support services to healthcare practices.
There are two different types of malpractice insurance policies: an occurrence policy and a claims-made policy. Understanding the difference, and knowing which one you have with your current employer, will help in understanding: The contract terms; What happens when you … Continue reading
Practitioners who voluntarily or involuntarily leave a practice should immediately revisit their original contract. It is very important that they understand how the contract and its clauses—specifically the restrictive covenants—affect their future employment.