- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Tele-Health and Compliance: Important Considerations You Need to Consider
- Ready to Buy a Practice? 3 Guidelines for Practitioners
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
- Starting a Private Practice? Get Familiar with Insurance Carriers First
Category Archives: Law
Tele-practice is becoming increasingly common. Consultations, as well as tele-health care, are provided via Skype, Zoom or other video-conferencing platforms that preclude the need for geographical proximity between doctor and patient. For practitioners who choose to utilize this type of … Continue reading
This past October, MLMIC Insurance Company, one of the largest providers of medical malpractice in New York, became part of Berkshire Hathaway. As a result of becoming a stock company, a sum of money was to be paid out to … Continue reading
When dissolving your practice is time-sensitive, and you need to expediently move on, there are some important things to pay attention to in order to ensure it is done correctly. First and foremost, you can never abandon your patients. There … Continue reading
As of May 25, 2018, the GDPR, which stands for the General Data Protection Regulation, was implemented in the European Union (EU). This regulation is much more expansive than our United States HIPAA law, and its coverage area is quite … Continue reading
In most scenarios, doctor-patient privilege that is protected by HIPAA takes priority—similar to the way attorney-client privilege is treated. However, what was once a certainty is being challenged in the courts, primarily due to the increase of physicians who are … Continue reading