- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 345-8972
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Blending Professionals: Ensuring the Overall Protection of Practitioners
- Obtaining a New Job: Important Transition Considerations
- Practitioners: What You Need to Know About the GDPR
- Does the Changing Healthcare Landscape Affect Doctor-Patient Privilege?
- The Murky Waters of Continuous Treatment Just Got Murkier
Category Archives: Medical Practices
It is not uncommon for practitioners to change jobs and join a new practice during the course of their career. When first considering a change in employment, it is imperative to immediately review the current employment contract and examine the … Continue reading
The recent case of Lohnas v. Luzi, 2018 N.Y. Slip Op 01114 (February 15, 2018) brings the implications of the continuous treatment doctrine to the forefront. In this case, a physician performed shoulder surgery on a patient in 1998. The patient … Continue reading
Technology is prominent in all aspects of our society—and this is true in the healthcare field as well. The majority of healthcare practices are already paperless, which includes not only medical charts but also digital x-rays and the mandated electronic … Continue reading
What is a healthcare management service organization? Also referred to as an MSO, this type of organization generally provides practice management and administrative support services to healthcare practices.