- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Startup Costs Associated with Opening a Medical Practice
- Upcoming Seminar: The Ethics of Networking for Law Professionals
- Can “Employed” Practitioners Protect Their Ideas & Inventions?
- Reflections on the 9-Year Anniversary of My Practice
- Practitioners: Define and Clarify Your Outside Activity Limitations
Category Archives: Real Estate
When practitioners are thinking about opening up their own practice, regardless of specialty or field, there are a couple of concepts for them to consider to make sure that it’s a viable option for them.
When dissolving your practice is time-sensitive, and you need to expediently move on, there are some important things to pay attention to in order to ensure it is done correctly. First and foremost, you can never abandon your patients. There … Continue reading