In this case, a physician performed shoulder surgery on a patient in 1998. The patient had follow-up treatments and then stopped for several months. After this brief hiatus, the patient then returned for follow-up appointments due to continued shoulder pain and ended up having a second surgery and subsequent follow-up treatments. Continue reading
- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
- Starting a Private Practice? Get Familiar with Insurance Carriers First
- Dissolving Your Practice: Be Careful, Not Hasty
- MSO Partnership for Physicians: Be Careful of the Wording in Your Agreement!