- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- First Job? Protect Your Career By Asking the Right Questions
- Tele-Health and Compliance: Important Considerations You Need to Consider
- Ready to Buy a Practice? 3 Guidelines for Practitioners
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
Tag Archives: Buying Medical Practice
Practitioners who are ready for the next phase of their career — or eager to hit the ground running — may consider purchasing an existing practice. If you are weighing that option, here are some questions and negotiable points to … Continue reading →
So, you have purchased a practice, and you are maintaining the patients that you have inherited. When you purchased the practice, you most likely were not involved in how the prior owner ran it. Now you want to make it … Continue reading →