- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
- Starting a Private Practice? Get Familiar with Insurance Carriers First
- Dissolving Your Practice: Be Careful, Not Hasty
- MSO Partnership for Physicians: Be Careful of the Wording in Your Agreement!
Tag Archives: Employment Agreement
In most instances, when a physician is hired at a practice, he or she must agree to a non-compete clause. By agreeing to this clause, the physician will be restricted on where they can continue to practice and render services … Continue reading
Recently, I have been receiving inquiries from practitioners with respect to their executed employment agreements. Various concerns have come up relating to their employer wanting to change or alter the terms in the original employment contract, and they are unclear … Continue reading