- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
- Starting a Private Practice? Get Familiar with Insurance Carriers First
- Dissolving Your Practice: Be Careful, Not Hasty
- MSO Partnership for Physicians: Be Careful of the Wording in Your Agreement!
Tag Archives: Fee Splitting
Practitioners often look to establish Management Service Organizations (MSOs) to help run the business end of a medical practice. Some of these services may include the following: handling payments for office space, providing equipment and supplies, or managing the practitioner’s … Continue reading →
Fee splitting is when revenue is shared between physician and physician, or between a physician and a third party, based upon referral sources. For example: Physician A refers a patient to Physician B. Physician B makes a hundred dollars from … Continue reading →