- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
- Starting a Private Practice? Get Familiar with Insurance Carriers First
- Dissolving Your Practice: Be Careful, Not Hasty
- MSO Partnership for Physicians: Be Careful of the Wording in Your Agreement!
Tag Archives: Health Care Cybersecurity
From a legal perspective, cybersecurity means that all confidential information, including patient health information (PHI), in a healthcare provider’s database or server is protected, confidential, and completely compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). In order to … Continue reading