- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Upcoming Seminar: The Ethics of Networking for Law Professionals
- Can “Employed” Practitioners Protect Their Ideas & Inventions?
- Reflections on the 9-Year Anniversary of My Practice
- Practitioners: Define and Clarify Your Outside Activity Limitations
- First Job? Protect Your Career By Asking the Right Questions
Tag Archives: HIPAA Authorization
Practitioners and their support staff have become very familiar with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) over the years, but as a recent ruling shows, the law continues to evolve.