- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- First Job? Protect Your Career By Asking the Right Questions
- Tele-Health and Compliance: Important Considerations You Need to Consider
- Ready to Buy a Practice? 3 Guidelines for Practitioners
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
Tag Archives: Management Service Organization
Fee splitting is when revenue is shared between physician and physician, or between a physician and a third party, based upon referral sources. For example: Physician A refers a patient to Physician B. Physician B makes a hundred dollars from … Continue reading →