- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- First Job? Protect Your Career By Asking the Right Questions
- Tele-Health and Compliance: Important Considerations You Need to Consider
- Ready to Buy a Practice? 3 Guidelines for Practitioners
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
Tag Archives: Non-Compete Clause
Practitioners who voluntarily or involuntarily leave a practice should immediately revisit their original contract. It is very important that they understand how the contract and its clauses—specifically the restrictive covenants—affect their future employment.
When joining a practice, a physician, dentist or health care practitioner should be very cautious of the non-compete clause. A non-compete clause will limit the geographical area in which the practitioner can practice post-employment, for a certain duration of time. … Continue reading