- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 345-8972
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Blending Professionals: Ensuring the Overall Protection of Practitioners
- Obtaining a New Job: Important Transition Considerations
- Practitioners: What You Need to Know About the GDPR
- Does the Changing Healthcare Landscape Affect Doctor-Patient Privilege?
- The Murky Waters of Continuous Treatment Just Got Murkier
Tag Archives: Non-Compete Clause
Practitioners who voluntarily or involuntarily leave a practice should immediately revisit their original contract. It is very important that they understand how the contract and its clauses—specifically the restrictive covenants—affect their future employment.
When joining a practice, a physician, dentist or health care practitioner should be very cautious of the non-compete clause. A non-compete clause will limit the geographical area in which the practitioner can practice post-employment, for a certain duration of time. … Continue reading