- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Upcoming Seminar: The Ethics of Networking for Law Professionals
- Can “Employed” Practitioners Protect Their Ideas & Inventions?
- Reflections on the 9-Year Anniversary of My Practice
- Practitioners: Define and Clarify Your Outside Activity Limitations
- First Job? Protect Your Career By Asking the Right Questions
Tag Archives: Non-Solicitation
Practitioners who voluntarily or involuntarily leave a practice should immediately revisit their original contract. It is very important that they understand how the contract and its clauses—specifically the restrictive covenants—affect their future employment.