- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
- Starting a Private Practice? Get Familiar with Insurance Carriers First
- Dissolving Your Practice: Be Careful, Not Hasty
- MSO Partnership for Physicians: Be Careful of the Wording in Your Agreement!
Tag Archives: Physician Contract
Employers must correctly classify whether the person who is working for them is an employee or an independent contractor. There are several criteria that determine whether an individual is an employee or a contractor, but the most important one to … Continue reading
When joining a practice, a physician, dentist or health care practitioner should be very cautious of the non-compete clause. A non-compete clause will limit the geographical area in which the practitioner can practice post-employment, for a certain duration of time. … Continue reading