- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- First Job? Protect Your Career By Asking the Right Questions
- Tele-Health and Compliance: Important Considerations You Need to Consider
- Ready to Buy a Practice? 3 Guidelines for Practitioners
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
Tag Archives: Stephanie Rodin
Technology is prominent in all aspects of our society—and this is true in the healthcare field as well. The majority of healthcare practices are already paperless, which includes not only medical charts but also digital x-rays and the mandated electronic … Continue reading
What is a healthcare management service organization? Also referred to as an MSO, this type of organization generally provides practice management and administrative support services to healthcare practices.
There are two different types of malpractice insurance policies: an occurrence policy and a claims-made policy. Understanding the difference, and knowing which one you have with your current employer, will help in understanding: The contract terms; What happens when you … Continue reading
There was a recent case with respect to a Manhattan yoga studio, which was appealed four times, to determine whether the non-staff instructors were actually employees rather than independent contractors. The matter was In Re Yoga Vida NYC, Inc (Commissioner … Continue reading