Tag Archives: Tax Law

PC vs PLLC: Choosing Your Business Structure

In New York State, professionals who are licensed through the Department of Education can structure their businesses in two ways: as a professional corporation (PC) or a professional limited liability company (PLLC). Under New York Law, both structures provide identical … Continue reading

Posted in Buying/Selling a Practice, General, Medical Practices, Partnership/Operating Agreements | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment