- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
- Starting a Private Practice? Get Familiar with Insurance Carriers First
- Dissolving Your Practice: Be Careful, Not Hasty
- MSO Partnership for Physicians: Be Careful of the Wording in Your Agreement!
Tag Archives: Consent Form
To patients, consent forms might be viewed as a simple and standard document. These are forms that patients are now accustomed to receiving prior to any treatment. However, if you are a practitioner, it is critical for your consent forms … Continue reading →
Individual healthcare practitioners and practices start their doctor-patient relationships by requiring each patient to sign a consent form before the first date of treatment. This form essentially informs the patient of the type of treatment, the risks and benefits of … Continue reading →