- Email: email@example.com
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- First Job? Protect Your Career By Asking the Right Questions
- Tele-Health and Compliance: Important Considerations You Need to Consider
- Ready to Buy a Practice? 3 Guidelines for Practitioners
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
Tag Archives: Consent Form
To patients, consent forms might be viewed as a simple and standard document. These are forms that patients are now accustomed to receiving prior to any treatment. However, if you are a practitioner, it is critical for your consent forms … Continue reading →
Individual healthcare practitioners and practices start their doctor-patient relationships by requiring each patient to sign a consent form before the first date of treatment. This form essentially informs the patient of the type of treatment, the risks and benefits of … Continue reading →