- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Tele-Health and Compliance: Important Considerations You Need to Consider
- Ready to Buy a Practice? 3 Guidelines for Practitioners
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
- Starting a Private Practice? Get Familiar with Insurance Carriers First
Author Archives: rodinlegal
Tele-practice is becoming increasingly common. Consultations, as well as tele-health care, are provided via Skype, Zoom or other video-conferencing platforms that preclude the need for geographical proximity between doctor and patient. For practitioners who choose to utilize this type of … Continue reading
This past October, MLMIC Insurance Company, one of the largest providers of medical malpractice in New York, became part of Berkshire Hathaway. As a result of becoming a stock company, a sum of money was to be paid out to … Continue reading
Healthcare providers who start a private practice have the option to apply for in-network status with insurance carriers or remain as an out-of-network provider. Out-of-Network Coverage A provider can elect to provide a super bill to their patients, in order … Continue reading
When dissolving your practice is time-sensitive, and you need to expediently move on, there are some important things to pay attention to in order to ensure it is done correctly. First and foremost, you can never abandon your patients. There … Continue reading
It is not uncommon for practitioners to change jobs and join a new practice during the course of their career. When first considering a change in employment, it is imperative to immediately review the current employment contract and examine the … Continue reading