- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (917) 508-0181
Fax: (917) 591-4428
- 151 Lexington Avenue, Suite 3E
New York, NY 10016
- Your Malpractice Insurance: Who Owns the Policy?
- Practitioners and Social Media: My Selfie Could Be a HIPAA Breach??
- Starting a Private Practice? Get Familiar with Insurance Carriers First
- Dissolving Your Practice: Be Careful, Not Hasty
- MSO Partnership for Physicians: Be Careful of the Wording in Your Agreement!
Category Archives: Dental Practices
Healthcare providers who start a private practice have the option to apply for in-network status with insurance carriers or remain as an out-of-network provider. Out-of-Network Coverage A provider can elect to provide a super bill to their patients, in order … Continue reading
When dissolving your practice is time-sensitive, and you need to expediently move on, there are some important things to pay attention to in order to ensure it is done correctly. First and foremost, you can never abandon your patients. There … Continue reading
It is not uncommon for practitioners to change jobs and join a new practice during the course of their career. When first considering a change in employment, it is imperative to immediately review the current employment contract and examine the … Continue reading
Technology is prominent in all aspects of our society—and this is true in the healthcare field as well. The majority of healthcare practices are already paperless, which includes not only medical charts but also digital x-rays and the mandated electronic … Continue reading
What is a healthcare management service organization? Also referred to as an MSO, this type of organization generally provides practice management and administrative support services to healthcare practices.